Data on M.tb.
History of CRDD
Award and Reward System at CRDD portal
CRDD follows the OSDD micro-attribution based reward system.
- Recognition and Credits: CRDD will make sincere efforts to acknowledge contribution of individual/organization on CRDD Portal. This means contributions of a resource (software, document, database etc.) to CRDD will be acknowledged. Contributors will get due recognition and credit points for their work.
- Publishing Project Reports/Thesis:If you are a trainee and wish to do virtual training on problem(s) related with drug discovery, then CRDD will support you in doing so. CRDD may allow a trainee to publish the report/thesis on CRDD portal. However, this applies only to significant contributions
- Publishing documents: CRDD will provide facility to publish research documents and articles after review by CRDD users. CRDD will also post unpublished documents/data and results from failed experiments. All documents published on the website will get a unique accession number, which will be important for citation.
- Certificate: CRDD will issue a certificate for all significant contributions. Even if a student contributes significantly during the duration of virtual training, a certificate will be issued acknowledging the contribution.
- Shield/gift item/cash prizes:CRDD committee will evaluate all contributions on a half yearly and annual basis. Brilliant contributors will be rewarded. There will be different categories of rewards.