1. Always use well energy-minimized structure to avoid false predictions.
2. Sketched structure is saved as MOL file.
3. Babel is used to convert MOL format into MOL2 format, hence the structure is not minimized.
4. Docking is done with MOL2 format only.
1. Files input format should be properly selected to avoid false predictions
2. Result page must contain Autodock predicted Enegy values.
3. If energy values are missing, then the autodock has not run (dur to many reasons) and the predicted results may be false.