We have annotated whole genomes after sucessful assembly. Several tools (both online and stanlalone) have been used for genome annotation. Here is a list of genome annotation tools used in our projects.
1. Blast2Go ALL in ONE tool for functional annotation of (novel) sequences and the analysis of annotation data.
2. ISGA(Integrative Services for Genomic Analysis) A web-based prokaryotic genome annotation server.
3. IMG ER(Integrated Microbial Genomes-Expert RevieW)A system for microbial genome annotation expert review and curation.
4. RAST(Rapid Annotation using Subsystem Technology) server Fully-automated service for annotating bacterial and archaeal genomes.
5. MAKER pipeline MAKER is a portable and easily configurable genome annotation pipeline.